Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Logo Jamming




I decided to post my logos in a space that I felt was a suitable for the logo I altered. Even though I picked a logo that isn't exactly a poke at the brand so after thinking about the logo I decided to explore other ways in which I could use the logo. Having recently discovered the downstairs portion of the Ceasar Chaves building I found that there is a bar on campus and after a couple of days of scouting other spots, I decided to make this my place in which to post. 

I am not really sure why the college has a bar on campus and it strikes me as odd that they would. Sure I like to drink as much as the next guy but I don't want to have to deal with that while I'm at school. There is always the temptationi to skip class and grab a beer. Sure it is a test in self-control but still and why not be able to bring booze to class as well. 

So they got jammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment